up with PyGUI!

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Sep 15 02:20:59 EDT 2004

Jorge Godoy wrote:
> Indeed...  But first, I'm curious about how it looks.  I don't
> understand why people make GUI projects without any screenshot available
> on their own website.  How can we see how it looks without downloading,
> it?

How it looks isn't the point of PyGUI. The point is what
the API is like, and you can see that from reading the
online docs.

There wouldn't be much to see in the screenshots anyway.
On a Mac it looks like anything else does on a Mac, and
on Linux or Windows it (currently) looks like anything
else that uses Gtk.

 > BTW, I got really interested on the tool used to draw the diagrams on
 > this page:
 > http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python_gui/
 >    version/Doc/ownership.html

As far as I can remember, I drew them with Appleworks 6,
printed them to PDF files, opened them with Preview and
then saved them as jpegs. (Photoshop might also have been
involved in there somewhere, I don't recall now.)

--
Greg Ewing, Computer Science Dept,
University of Canterbury,