writing a class

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Tue Sep 7 15:57:34 EDT 2004

You really should post what you have tried and
any traceback error messages of things that didn't
work.  A little background explanation of what you
are trying to do would also be nice.  It's impossible
for us to venture a guess as to what you might be
doing wrong or to suggest a methodology without this
information.

Regards,
Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.