Social Analysis and Modeling for Python

Bishara Gabriel bgabriel at cloudthunder.com
Wed Sep 29 15:53:30 EDT 2004

Marxian class analysis is particularly suited to this demonstration but
in our demonstration model we will operate from multiple theoretical
constructs, displaying the power of our method.  The intent is to show
how Python is well suited to social analysis and not the other way
around.  I hope this is clear.

What particular realms are you referring to when you speak of adding value?

Your feedback is much appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,
Bishara Gabriel