Electronic voting feasibility

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Sep 20 09:18:08 EDT 2004

On 18 Sep 2004 15:44:06 -0700, rumours say that pmaupin at speakeasy.net
(Patrick Maupin) might have written:

[Andrew in reply to Greg Steffensen]
>> What is "sound cryptography"?  It seems too close to me to
>> "sound science".

[Patrick]
>I'm not sure what the problem is here -- obviously, you'll need to
>know something about the physics of acoustics in order to use pressure
>waves for encryption, so I think "sound cryptography" _should_ be
>really close to "sound science." :)

ISTM that Andrew (and Greg, initially) used the word "sound" as an
adjective (~ "firm", "secure") and not as a noun ("sound" as what we
hear).  So either you understood "sonic cryptography" or I missed the
joke :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
"Tssss!" --Brad Pitt as Achilles in unprecedented Ancient Greek