Memory Error while constructing Compound Dictionary

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Tue Sep 7 14:12:09 EDT 2004

If you are using Linux on x86, there is a kernel configuration option
that might give more than 2GiB of address space to each process. This
will require that you compile your own kernel.

If you arn't using Linux on x86, then you are still probably hitting an
OS limitation. If you have access to an itanium, G5, or newer MIPS (SGI)
CPU, that *might* help.

If your keys are sequential integers, you will likely find numerical
python <http://numpy.sf.net> useful.