Social Analysis and Modeling for Python

Bishara Gabriel bgabriel at cloudthunder.com
Wed Sep 29 23:49:28 EDT 2004

The value we will add is embodied in the materials we will produce, the
tools we will create, and the simulation we will construct.  The
simulation will be two layers:  The underlying library or "simulation
toolkit", and the graphical frontend to utilize that toolkit.  The
toolkit is the core and the graphical frontend is a demonstration of how
one may utilize that core.  The tools we create serve to form the
framework which aids academics in social scientific exploration.  This
is value.