[OT] "Pre-announcement" of Python-based "computing appliance" project.

Richard Hanson me at privacy.net
Thu Sep 23 20:53:16 EDT 2004

Ksenia Marasanova wrote:

> > My project, "code-named" Pathfinder
>
> Just be aware, there is also a Mac program called Pathfinder, in case
> you wanted to keep the name...

Thanks!

As it happens, I had googled quite a while back and found more than
several apps (and other things) named Pathfinder -- seems it's rather
a popular name. So it remains merely a convenient "code-name."

If the project gets off the ground, I *will* have to pick a name from
my growing list of possible candidates, though.

(I've already thought of Doors... -- doors are more useful than
windows, aren't they? ;-) )

names-can-be-fun'ly y'rs,
Richard Hanson

--
sick<PERI0D>old<P0INT>fart<PIE-DEC0-SYMB0L>newsguy<MARK>com