socket error

exarkun at divmod.com exarkun at divmod.com
Fri Sep 17 12:38:40 EDT 2004

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:49:28 +1000, Ajay <abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
>hi!
>
> my application is throwing a bad socket error
>
>     raise error(EBADF, 'Bad file descriptor')
> socket.error: (9, 'Bad file descriptor')
>
> [snip - something that isn't code demonstrating the problem]

  Describing how your program works, in English, is not a good way to communicate the necessary information.  You should create an example that demonstrates the same problem but has had all parts of the program which are not necessary in reproducing the problem removed.  With this, it will be a simple matter for someone to point out your mistake.  Without it, it is pretty impossible.

  Jp