Xah Lee's Unixism

SM Ryan wyrmwif at tango-sierra-oscar-foxtrot-tango.fake.org
Mon Sep 13 10:08:55 EDT 2004

Morten Reistad <firstname at lastname.pr1v.n0> wrote:
# In article <du73c1mk70b.fsf at mozart.cc.tut.fi>,
# Ville Vainio  <ville at spammers.com> wrote:
# >>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> writes:
# >
# >    Grant> shit about international agreements?  Bush thinks he's
# >    Grant> entitled to declare anybody and everybody an "enemy
# >    Grant> combatant" and lock them up in secret forever.  Add a
# >    Grant> moustache and he'd make a pretty good Stalin.
# >
# >I'll raise you a Hitler, in a (probably vain) attempt to invoke the
# >Godwin's law.
#
# OK, I'll raise that with a Ghengis Khan and a Pol Pot.

Hence the well known Usenet acronym PKB: Pol Khan Bloody.

--
SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
Haven't you ever heard the customer is always right?