glade

p.kosina gen2n at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 14 06:48:56 EDT 2004

I have installed all of it but I can not find anything how to translate
*.glade to python scripts. I do not need it urgently just interested.
I have found glc.py which makes some errors...
In fact I do not know how to handle libglade.
Probably some tutorial would help.
I use py2.3 under win2k.
Thanks
Pavel