Distributing Python Apps and MySQL

dcrespo dcrespo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:22:12 EDT 2005

Hi there... I want to distribute my python apps and the MySQL Database
in the easiest way possible. I mean a user just run the installation
file and all is automaticly installed. Any suggestions?

My knowledge: I know, as many of you, that there's py2exe for compiling
python apps for running under Windows. But what about the database
structure and data? I think it could be reached through a .qry run in
the MySQL database from an installation instruction. But (one more
time) what about the automated installation of the MySQL database
without user intervention?

Daniel Crespo