Informixdb: New maintainer, new version

Carsten Haese carsten at uniqsys.com
Tue Apr 12 10:30:23 EDT 2005

Hi Everybody:

Since the current maintainer of the informixdb module appears to have
gone missing, I have decided to take over the project. The new home of
the informixdb module is http://sourceforge.net/projects/informixdb .

Version 1.4 features the following improvements:

* Build uses distutils instead of deprecated Makefile.pre.in mechanism.
* Connect method takes optional username and password parameters for
connecting to a remote database.
* Cursor attribute .sqlerrd exposes Informix's sqlca.sqlerrd resulting
from the cursor's most recent .execute() call.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Best regards,

--
  Carsten Haese - Software Engineer   |    Phone:  (419) 861-3331
        Unique Systems, Inc.          |      FAX:  (419) 861-3340
         Maumee, OH  43537            |  mailto:carsten at uniqsys.com