IPython - problem with using US international keyboard input scheme on W2K

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Tue Apr 12 09:47:25 EDT 2005

Considering what I found in the ipython mailing archives
and the fact, that after the fix with displaying colors on
bright backgrounds Gary had no time yet to get in touch
with me about the code I have sent him, I suppose, that
there will be no new releases addressing this problem
soon, right?

Claudio
lazy at the moment, because instead of trying to fix it just
switched back to Idle ...

news:du71x9ho29x.fsf at mozart.cc.tut.fi...