Python licence again

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Apr 22 15:16:14 EDT 2005

On 2005-04-22, Laszlo Zsolt Nagy <gandalf at geochemsource.com> wrote:

> I know there has been a post about Python licencing but I have
> different questions. I tried to Google for "Python Licence"
> and "Python Licencing" but I could not find the answer.

You must be joking.  It didn't occur to you to check the FAQ at
www.python.org?

http://www.python.org/doc/faq/general.html#are-there-copyright-restrictions-on-the-use-of-python

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  We are now enjoying
                                  at               total mutual interaction in