Coding Standards (and Best Practices)

Isaac Rodriguez discussion.support at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 26 14:04:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am fairily new to Python, but I am really liking what I am seeing. My team
is going to re-design some automation projects, and we were going to use
Python as our programming language. One of the things we would like to do,
since we are all new to the language, is to define a set of guidelines and
best practices as our coding standards.

Does anyone know where I can get some information about what the community
is doing? Are there any well defined guidelines established?

Thanks,

--
Isaac Rodriguez
SWE Autodesk.