How to detect windows shutdown

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Wed Apr 6 09:24:37 EDT 2005

Programs that start at boot, run until shutdown and run in
background all the time under Windows are good candidates
for being turned into Windows Services.  They respond to
shutdown commands properly and can be fine-grained scheduled
as well.  For tutorial pick of a copy of Python Programming
on Win32 (Hammond and Robinson) and use Mark Hammonds Python
Windows extension library.

Larry Bates