Python Cookbook

Heiko Wundram modelnine at ceosg.de
Sun Apr 3 10:10:05 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I've received my copy of the Python Cookbook two days ago, and just thought
that I might independently commend all you editors and recipe designers out
there to an excellent book! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the introductions
in each chapter, and although I've been programming in Python for four years
now, I've seen quite a few idioms that are new for me as well.

The book is pretty much just like this newsgroup: surprises me each and every
time again how many smart people's comments are contained within. :-)

Keep up the good work! And thanks Alex for making the second edition possible!

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Wir Sind Helden - Ruessel an Schwanz