Refactoring in Python.

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Apr 19 16:59:01 EDT 2005

Terry Reedy wrote:
> Another specifically helpful reference might be Beck's (author?) book on
> Test-Driven Development.  Part 1 uses an example in Java, I believe.  Part
> 2, I know, uses an example in Python.  There at least used to be a copy
> online.

The online copy was merely a draft, never brought up
to the final state of the paper version and, if I
recall correctly, entirely missing the Python sections.

For anyone interested in checking this out further:
it was in the "Files" section of the Yahoo Groups
group called "testdrivendevelopment", along with
several earlier versions.  (The book was developed
in a pseudo-test-driven-development fashion, with
drafts published for feedback from the group readers.)

-Peter