Using Paramiko

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Tue Apr 19 13:17:28 EDT 2005

Can anyone point me to a "how-to" on Paramiko?  I need to use sftp for
file transfer, have installed Paramiko and have a connection (that was
pretty easy, actually), but cannot find documentation on how to transfer
a file (I have demo_simple.py but can't figure it out).  Perhaps I
missed a section of the documentation; if I did, I apologize.  Can
anyone show me how to use this package?

Thanks,
--greg

--
Greg Lindstrom               501 975.4859 (office)
Senior Programmer            501 219-4455 (fax)
NovaSys Health               greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Little Rock, Arkansas

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  W.W.