Unzipping Files

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Fri Apr 1 09:44:14 EST 2005

Hello-
I am trying to read a file from a zip archive.  I have read the
documentation on zipfile and can read the names of the files in the
archive and the length of each file, but do not see how to get to the
actual data from any given file.  This is probably so simple that it
hurts, so take it easy on me if you please...I just don't see it and
have a deadline rushing towards me.  How do I read the data from a file
in a zip archive?

Thanks!
--greg

--
Greg Lindstrom               501 975.4859 (office)
Senior Programmer            501 219-4455 (fax)
NovaSys Health               greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Little Rock, Arkansas

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  W.W.