Tkinter, Menu(bar) font size

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Tue Aug 2 11:13:00 EDT 2005

Yeah.  It works on a Sun and Linux, but not Windows.  That stinks.  We got a
bunch of 1400x1050 display laptops in and now I have to run around changing
a bunch of programs that looked fine on 1024x768 displays.

Thanks!

<jepler at unpythonic.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.2589.1122945053.10512.python-list at python.org...

Tk tries to use the "native" menu control on Windows (and, I think, MacOS).
One result seems to be that for the application's menu bar you can't change
the
font.

Of course, Windows provides a way for users to select a uniform font for
menu bars in all applications, in the Display control panel.

Jeff