ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Tony Nelson *firstname*nlsnews at georgea*lastname*.com
Fri Dec 2 14:27:24 EST 2005

In article <8441p15lu4h7u0gd0jcm0ac732fkjuahvt at 4ax.com>,
 Dave Hansen <iddw at hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 2 Dec 2005 10:08:21 -0800 in comp.lang.python, JohnBMudd at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >Here it is again...  Python bypassed/discounted because, of all things,
> >scoping by indentation!?!?
> >
> >This used to surprise me.  Until I hear more and more otherwise
> >reasonable programmers list this as their number one reason for
> >shunning Python.
> >
> >I gauge design defects by how much after market
> >discussion/documentation a feature generates/requires.   Scoping by
> >indentation is a whopper of a defect.
>
> FWIW, indentation scoping one one of the features that _attracted_ me
> to Python.

Me too.  Or rather, Python code is much more readable because every
nincompoop has to use indentation correctly whether they want to or not,
and I like readable code.