PyCon Sponsorship

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Dec 6 16:19:05 EST 2005

Yes, folks, it's that time of the year again. Although the PyCon 2006
chair has passed to Andrew Kuchling I am still involved with raising
sponsorship for the event, and I just wanted to remind regular c.l.py
readers that PyCon represents an excellent opportunity to get your
organization's name in front of a large number of Python users.

Bag insert sponsorship represents an excellent vaue. If you know someone
who might be want to support PyCon in this way then please point them at
the following URLs:

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/HowToSponsor
   http://submit.python.org/sponsor/

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119