sql escaping module

David Bear david.bear at asu.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:50:08 EST 2005

Being new to pgdb, I'm finding there are lot of things I don't understand
when I read the PEP and the sparse documentation on pgdb.

I was hoping there would be a module that would properly escape longer text
strings to prevent sql injection -- and other things just make sure the
python string object ends up being a properly type for postgresql. I've
bought 3 books on postgresql and none of th code samples demonstrate this.

web searchs for 'python sql escape  string' yeild way too many results.

David Bear
-- let me buy your intellectual property, I want to own your thoughts --