Which Python web framework is most like Ruby on Rails?

seberino at spawar.navy.mil seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Dec 13 20:36:30 CET 2005

Gene

Thanks for your kind email.  I am a newbie web developer that just was
hoping
*any* framework was bubbling to surface to standout amongst all the
rest.
I don't know /why/ Rails is getting buzz.  I've just heard some good
things
about it but don't want to switch to Ruby.

My main goal is to support any framework that looks like it has a
chance
of taking over the marketspace Rails is competing in.  Hence, I want
to avoid any "also rans" aka "Yet Another Python Web Framework".

Chris