pyvm source code

EleSSaR^ elessar.xyz at despammed.com
Fri Dec 30 08:53:08 EST 2005

stelios xanthakis si è profuso/a a scrivere su comp.lang.python tutte
queste elucubrazioni:

> What's good about it is that it's small and easier to
> hack and write large scale programs using pyvm as the
> base runtime. On the other hand, pyvm is not compatible
> with python and AFAIC there is no plan doing this as
> a hobby.

I'm sorry I don't get it. Could you please explain it better? What are the
advantages of this pyvm compared to the 'original' Python? Python is
available on x86-linux, so it's not an additional platform. Maybe it's
faster? Has it got a smaller memory footprint? Or what?

--
Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com>
-