Is email package thread safe? (fwd)

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Wed Feb 9 09:34:07 EST 2005

(this is a repost with an addition - probably noone noticed my message first
time)

Hi!

Just to be sure, is email package of Python 2.3 thread-safe or not
(to use, for example, in python-milter?)

P.S. And where can I find information on particular piece of standard library
if it is thread-safe or need locking? I recall 'random' module is (was?)
unsafe - which isexplicitly stated in the docs. Can I assume that everything
else without such notice is thread-safe?

Sincerely yours,
Roman A.Souzi