PyCon signature advertising

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 1 08:34:05 EST 2005

You will note that I have changed my signature for newsgroups to include
a plug for PyCon. I would very much appreciate any similar changes that
c.l.py readers felt able to make to help get the word out that PyCon is
*the* place to be for Python users and developers.

I appreciate that not everyone has control over their .sig, and that
some people find advertising of this crassly commercial nature a little
distasteful. If either of these is the case, please simply ignore this
message (though you should, of course, still come to PyCon :-)

Every little helps, however, and  I'd like my third (and final) year as
chairman to see the biggest and (much more importantly) best PyCon ever.
I hope to meet as many of you as possible in DC, March 23-25 (and during
the four-day sprint preceding the main event).

regards
  Steve
--
Meet the Python developers and your c.l.py favorites
Come to PyCon!!!!  http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/