how about writing some gui to a known console application

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Feb 2 21:04:14 EST 2005

On 2005-02-01, alexrait1 <alexrait at gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to delete this message, but I guess it was too late... or it
> didn't work for me... sorry anyway.

No worries.  Since the article didn't have a refereces or
in-reply-to header, it showed up as the first post in it's own
thread.  I later saw the post to which you intended to reply.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  The entire CHINESE
                                  at               WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM all