[EVALUATION] - E02 - ULTIMATE RECIPE TO RESOLVE ALL ISSUES

Stephen Kellett snail at objmedia.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 13:49:38 EST 2005

In message <cv2m54$hnf$1 at usenet.otenet.gr>, Ilias Lazaridis
<ilias at lazaridis.com> writes
>This thread proofs simply the inability of this community [1] to focus
>on a simple essence.

Incorrect analysis. This thread proves that you have no concept of how
to interact with the community. If you had done what many people asked
you to do, which is do some work yourself, then ask questions about the
few answers you didn't discover yourself, you would have got lots of
helpful answers. You were told this many times by many people. Also on
the odd occasion someone did proffer some on-topic advice, sometimes in
long articles that must have taken some time to produce you'd dismiss
the article with "It is not on topic, I have not read it". How could you
know if it is not on topic if you don't read it? Apart from the gross
rudeness in such an attitude it demonstrates your arrogance, selfishness
and utter contempt for those replying to you.

And then you have the gall to blame your failure on others...

Next you'll be telling me the world is flat and held up by an infinite
array of tortoises.
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk