variable declaration

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Tue Feb 1 00:31:16 EST 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 05:08, Cameron Laird wrote:

> We learned long ago to treat you, Alex, as an exception.
> While it's rather unpythonic to have implicit rules, let's
> forgive Robert for failing to mention the one that regards
> you as an outlier for inferential purposes.

Excellent timing! I thought I would miss the next episode of "Xah Lee -- will
you flee?" but I think I will manage to zap back in time.

You see, my friends think I am different from them when I ignore the soap
operas on TV, to go for the daily read of python-list. They couldn't be more
wrong.

Cheers,

		Frans