PythonCard and Py2Exe

PipedreamerGrey pipedreamergrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 04:26:52 EST 2005

I am using the command prompt.  What I realized after reading your
entry, Peter, is that if I use "setup.py py2exe" instead of "start
setup.py py2exe"  I can see the error in the same window without it
closing.

I went into the script and double spaced everything in case Notebook
smashed the lines together while I was tweaking the code.  After that,
the code resumed packing.  Now, however, it seems I'm back where I
started.  Running the .Exe returned this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "custdb.py", line 202, in ?
    app = model.Application(CustDbStack)
  File "PythonCard\model.pyc", line 337, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 48, in getResource
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 86, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 96, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 139, in enforceSpec
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 30, in loadComponentModule
ImportError: cannot import module 'radiogroup

Cannot import module 'radiogroup' was the initial problem I was having.
 This is just a more detailed error message.