A great Alan Kay quote

Curt curty at free.fr
Fri Feb 11 15:45:02 EST 2005

On 2005-02-10, Francis Girard <francis.girard at free.fr> wrote:

> I think I've been enthouasistic too fast. While reading the article I grew
> more and more uncomfortable with sayings like :

<snip>

Yes, you may have grown uncomfortable because what you "read" has, at best,
only the most tenuous of relations with what was written.  There is no way
in God's frigid hell that your "sayings" (which were never uttered by Alan
Kay) can be construed as anything other than a hopefully transient
psychotic episode by anyone who read the interview with his head in a place
other than where the moon doesn't shine.

Please be so kind as to free your own from the breathless confines of your
own fundamental delirium.