Working With Forms

yuba at conwaycorp.net yuba at conwaycorp.net
Wed Feb 16 10:46:30 EST 2005

Hello-

I have been asked to design a routine to query a database and write the results
out in a way that will fit on a specified form.  I think it would be better if
I could work with the form and overlay the data in Python, then either write it
out to a file or print it.  I have worked with the reportlab pdf library and the
Python Imaging Library but have never tried anything like this before.  The form
is complex (it's a Health Care Benefit Report Form) which I have in pdf and png
format.

Since this is an area where I have very little experience, does anyone have
advise, examples, warnings, etc. for me?  How do I go about writing out a form
with dynamic information?

Thanks!
--greg