file.readlines() - gives me error (bad file descriptor)

Gurpreet Sachdeva gurpreet.sachdeva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 02:47:11 EST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:55:22 +0530, Binu K S <binux.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>The file's current position moves as you write into it.
I concure and have figured out the solution BUT while reading from the
file from the position where the file handler is, should return
"Null/Blank/Anything in this world" BUT should not write into the
file...
The information written was that in the Buffer of the handler... Does
that mean reading a file will actually release the buffer by throwing
the contents in the file???

Please Comment...

>>>You normally wouldn't read from the file that you are writing into.

May be applicable in handling logs...

Regards,
Garry