The best way to do web apps with Python?

Rob Emmons rmemmons at member.fsf.org
Sat Jan 8 11:31:05 EST 2005

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>What is </FONT><FONT face=Arial size>

Just FYI -- the post you posted was in HTML -- you might want to avoid
this in the future.  99% of all posts to news groups are in text, not
html.  Html is hard for everyone to read with normal news readers and not
usually of any extra value.  It's also more of a security risk to read it --
because there is more potential for exploitation.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it if you didn't know.

Take care,
Rob