rotor replacement

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jan 23 18:15:29 EST 2005

Paul Rubin wrote:
> There's tons of such examples, but python-dev apparently reached
> consensus that the Python maintainers were less willing than the
> maintainers of those other packages to deal with those issues.

As Andrew says, it is not apparent that there was consensus.

> Martin, do you know more about this?

I'm pretty certain that we (the PSF) sent a message to BXA, reporting
the rotor module. While I can't find out exactly when this happened
right now, the board meeting on 2002-04-09 decided that this should
happen, see

http://python.org/psf/records/board/minutes-2002-04-09.html

Regards,
Martin