how to write a tutorial

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:57:04 EST 2005

> the first paragraph of 9.1 "A Word About Terminology" is
> epitome of masturbation.

I'm tempted to concede this point to you given the sheer overwhelming
testament to onanism that is your website but this is just nonsense.
Defining terms is *always* necessary, it ensures that participants in
whatever dialogue are at least partially using the terms with the same
intent

> For 99% of readers, it is incomprehensible and irrelevant.

You're not 99% of the readers, so I find that remark difficult to
swallow. Having read your comments on women, the whole idea that you
have a superior insight into would-be python coders is just obscenely
ludicrous.

- alex23