Problem parsing namespaces with xml.dom.minidom

Mike McGavin jester at NOSPAM.mcsnospam.vuw.acNOSPAM.nz
Tue Jan 18 21:05:06 EST 2005

Hi Fredrik.

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>>It wouldn't need to conform to the official specifications of the DOM API, but I guess I'm after
>>some comparable functionality. [--snip--]

> sounds like this might be exactly what you need:
>     http://effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm
> (it's also the fastest and most memory-efficient Python-only parser you
> can get, but I suppose that's not a problem ;-)

Thanks.  The original problem I was having turned out to the be
reversing a couple of parameters in a method call, as Paul pointed out,
and I now feel pretty silly as a result.  But I'll take a look at this, too.

Much appreciated.
Mike.