Automatic Windows printer creation?

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:34:48 EST 2005

You can probably do it through WMI.  (class is Win32_Printer)
WMI works well with win32com, and there's also a wrapper module

http://tgolden.sc.sabren.com/python/wmi.html

for simplified access.
I imagine getting all the device parameters and port
configuration right will be messy, though.

      Roger

news:mailman.902.1106163375.22381.python-list at python.org...