distutils linux script installation broken?

Cory Davis cdavisNOSP at NOSPstaffmail.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 07:44:08 EST 2005

Thanks Albert.
I already do use #!/usr/bin/env python in my package directory, but the
build_scripts part of "setup.py install" changes this line to #!None
before copying to my bin directory.

Cheers,
Cory.