Print to Windows default Printer

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 03:41:18 EST 2005

[Samantha]
| I am new to Python and I am having considerable trouble
| trying to print
| (using a simple script) to the default printer rather than the screen.
| Thanks for any help.

It may be that something here will help you:

http://tgolden.sc.sabren.com/python/win32_how_do_i/print.html

Specifically, I think that the section print raw text is
closest to what you're asking (although not necessarily
to what you'll eventually want):

http://tgolden.sc.sabren.com/python/win32_how_do_i/print.html#win32print

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk