Cookbook 2nd ed Credits (was Re: The Industry choice)

pyguy2 at gmail.com pyguy2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:47:28 EST 2005

Wow I didn't realize that I made that significant of a contribution :-)

>  3:  9 u'John Nielsen'

Well, I guess I did and I didn't. I worked hard to put postings up
before I started taking classes again at a university last fall (with
little kids and working full time, classes are a frustrating timesink).
I am glad I could make a difference and proud to see what the community
could put together. And of course, thanks to Alex and all the editors
for their hard work.

The cookbook site is, of course, among my default startup pages, so I
can peruse what new things pop up there :-)

I am slowly building up ideas on more things to post. This spring
break, hopefully I'll get my mind enough together to put it all down
coherently.

john