what's OOP's jargons and complexities?

Carl Banks invalidemail at aerojockey.com
Fri Jan 28 19:18:48 EST 2005

Dan Perl wrote:
> I will not get into your "history" of the "OOP hype".

The best thing to is just ignore him.

But, if he bothers you too much to let it slide, then don't take issue
with anything he writes.  Just post a follow-up warning the newbies
that he's a pest, that his claims are untrue and his advice is not
good, and that he appears that his posts are just trolling in disguise.

(Or, you could do what I do when I feel a need to reply: follow-up with
a Flame Warriors link.  For Xah, it would probably be this:
http://tinyurl.com/4vor3 )

--
CARL BANKS