lambda

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:29:25 EST 2005

Antoon Pardon wrote:
> In this case for example there are a number of people who flat out
> assert that muatble dict keys in pyhthon is impossible.

If you run into any of these folks, please point them to:

http://www.python.org/moin/DictionaryKeys

It's a pretty good summary of one of the more recent threads on this
topic by Peter Maas and myself.  If you feel like your point is not
covered[1], feel free to add some additional material.  (That is, after
all, the point of a wiki.)

Steve

[1] I assume that you feel this way because you have repeated
essentially the same point about 5 times in this thread.  The wiki is a
chance to make your statement once, and then simply post a pointer once
per appropriate thread.  It might save you some time...