encryption/decryption help

Daniel Bowett daniel at bowettsolutions.com
Wed Jan 12 15:39:56 EST 2005

MD5 and SHA are by their very nature one way encryption. You cannot
decrypt them.

A quick google for other encrytion methods found this:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/crypto.html

What you will need to do is find an encryption methos that uses a key
which you use to encrypt and decrypt the data.

You could get hold of something like GPG which has a command line
interface and encrypt and decrypt that way....