Want to meet any of these people? They are registered for PyCon

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Jan 31 19:08:30 EST 2005

In article <jdzLd.101294$Jk5.61620 at lakeread01>,
Steve Holden  <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

>Sorry you can't make it to Python. My even-naiver way of approaching the
>problem was to use the sort utility built into Cygwin, thereby avoiding
>writing any code at all.

That's cheating!  ;-)

"Given that C++ has pointers and typecasts, it's really hard to have a serious
conversation about type safety with a C++ programmer and keep a straight face.
It's kind of like having a guy who juggles chainsaws wearing body armor
arguing with a guy who juggles rubber chickens wearing a T-shirt about who's
in more danger."  --Roy Smith, c.l.py, 2004.05.23