lambda

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Tue Jan 18 02:57:18 EST 2005

Op 2005-01-17, Steve Holden schreef <steve at holdenweb.com>:
> Antoon Pardon wrote:
>
> Mostly, though, I was trying to say that I found your nitpicking
> insistence on terminological exactitude, even when giving advice to
> those new to the language, both inappropriate and tedious in the extreme.

I think it is appropiate because not all new to the language are new to
programming and even newbees have a right to know how it really is.  Otherwise
after some time you get experienced users who don't know the fact. In
this case for example there are a number of people who flat out assert that
muatble dict keys in pyhthon is impossible.

--
Antoon Pardon