Game programming in Python

Simon Wittber simonwittber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:49:50 EST 2005

> I'm looking for any books or on-line resources on game programming
> using Python. Does anyone have any advice?

Hi Baza,

If I you are as I assume, a programmer just starting out with game
programming, the best suggestion I can give is head over to
pygame.org, and after downloading and installing the library (also
install PyOpenGL if you can), go through the tutorials listed at
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ .

You will also find the pygame mailing list very helpfu, and, if you
are so inclined, the IRC #pygame channel on freenode.net

Sw.