Please suggest on the book to follow

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Thu Jan 27 08:04:17 EST 2005

Hi,

Probably the best resources for learning Python are available online.
Here are a few sites that you might find helpful:

1. http://byteofpython.info/

2. http://www.diveintopython.org/   -- Writted by Mark Pilgrim, covers
many advanced material. The site says /"Dive into Python"/  is a "Python
book for experienced programmers."

3. http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/  -- "Site for Text Processing in Python", a
book by David mertz. You will find many other very good Python related
material on his website.

regards,
Satchit

----
Satchidanand Haridas (sharidas at zeomega dot com)

ZeOmega (www.zeomega.com)
Open  Minds' Open Solutions

#20,Rajalakshmi Plaza,
South End Road,